Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Take a break from baking! These oh-so-cute bites just need to be assembled and chilled
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (85 g) packagesjell-o raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 slices poundcake, cut into 24 cubes (3/4-inch each)
- 1 (250 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- PLACE foil liners in 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- STIR boiling water into dry jelly powder; mix in large bowl 2 minute until completely dissolved. Place 1 cake cube in each muffin cup; pour jelly over cake to fill cup completely. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended after each addition. Gently stir in whipped topping and lemon peel until well blended.
- FILL pastry bag fitted with star tip with cream cheese mixture. Pipe decorative dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of each trifle.