Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick, easy appetizer. This came from a recent Miami Herald cooking column on how to use up leftover ham.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced cooked ham
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Flatten out the crescent rolls into one large rectangle and cut into 2" squares.
- Spray mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Gently push squares into the muffin pan holes.
- Beat the eggs and add the other ingredients.
- Fill the muffin pastries.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm.
- May be reheated in the microwave.