Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 12 baby potatoes
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- sour cream, dollops
- chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice potatoes in half. Using a melon baller, scoop out flesh from each half, leaving at least 1/4 inch of flesh around sides and bottom.
- Place hollowed-out potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet, cut side up.
- Bake until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stuff potatoes with prosciutto strips; top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 more minutes.
- Top each half with sour cream and chives.
Delicious little potato skins! A little difficult to scoop out the flesh from the raw potatoes with my arthritic hands but I did it! Only change I made was to use crispy bacon bits instead of prosciutto. Garnished with sour cream and chopped chives from the garden. Definite keeper! Made for Please Review My Recipe.