Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found this recipe on a freebie forum I visit. Sounds yummy.
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 egg, as stated on cake mix box
- water, as stated on cake mix box
- 1⁄2 cup oil, as stated on cake mix box
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to the 350.
- Grease and flour 24 mini muffin pans. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Stir nutmeg into mix. Fill each muffin 2/3 full.
- Remove muffins from pan and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
love these!! and they are so easy to make! great recipe!