Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice for breakfast or a quick snack for the kids when they come home from school.
Make and share this Mini Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 85.04 g shredded lowfat part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- 2.46 ml dried oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml dried basil leaves
- 2 English muffins, split
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- Heat broiler. In small bowl, combine cheeses, oregano and basil, set aside.
- Place English muffin halves, cut side up, on ungreased cookie sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle each muffin half with garlic powder, top with 1/4 the cheese mixture.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.