Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
From Southern Living. A great tailgate recipe! Remoulade makes one cup, prep time is about five minutes and chill time is at least 30 minutes.
Top Review by breezermom
What a great recipe to make for a football watching party! I think it would be equally as good made as regular sized burgers served on a hamburger bun. Thanks for posting. Made for TYM Tag game.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb spicy cajun sausage, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) package dinner rolls, split
- green leaf lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine ground beef and sausage in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) patties, and place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle patties evenly with Cajun seasoning. Cover and chill up to 1 day, if desired.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve on split rolls with green leaf lettuce and Easy Rémoulade.
- Easy Rémoulade:.
- stir together mayonnaise, mustard and parsley. Chill 30 minutes. Store, covered up to three days.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 3 days. Makes 1 cup.