1/1 Photo of Mini Cajun Burgers With Easy Rémoulade
From Southern Living. A great tailgate recipe! Remoulade makes one cup, prep time is about five minutes and chill time is at least 30 minutes.
My Private Note
mini bu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Combine ground beef and sausage in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) patties, and place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle patties evenly with Cajun seasoning. Cover and chill up to 1 day, if desired.
- 2Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- 3Serve on split rolls with green leaf lettuce and Easy Rémoulade.
- 4Easy Rémoulade:.
- 5stir together mayonnaise, mustard and parsley. Chill 30 minutes. Store, covered up to three days.
- 6Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 3 days. Makes 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cajun Burgers With Easy Rémoulade
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.1
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 1044.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g