photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- Combine ground beef, hotsauce, onion, ketchup, 1 tablespoon cajunseasoning, worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Divide into 4 balls, and flatten to patties.
- Place patties on grill, and grill 5 minutes per side or until done.
- While patties are cooking, combine mayo, and 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning.
- During last 4 minutes of cookijng time for patties, lay slice of cheese on top of each patty.
- Spread seasoned mayo onto insides of buns, and place patties on top, and top with lettuce and tomato slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We really loved this burger recipe! The burgers came out flavourful and moist even though we used extra lean beef. DH doesn't normally use anything less than lean beef but the extra lean is healthier and this recipe worked so well with it and was perfectly moist. The flavour was good and the spice level was just right for my feeble tastes with the hot sauce left out. Thanks for another super recipe! Made for PAC 2012.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>