Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious, it's from "College Cooking" Perfect when you're watching a football game or makes a nice appetizer for a party. Make sure to use the Scoop kind of tortilla chips from Tostitos since they can actually hold all the ingredients in the chip.
- tortilla chips (preferably the Scoop Kind from Tostitos)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on a serving platter.
- Drain beans and put a few on each chip.
- Top with small spoonful on salsa and put some cheese on it.