1/1 Photo of Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza Pockets
I really love BBQ Chicken Pizza... and I really love crescent rolls. I decided one day to combine my love of both and see what I came up with... this recipe! I use Easy and Tasty Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches in the Crock Pot for the chicken, which works great here. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix cilantro, onion, and mozzarella. Put aside.
- 3Seperate crescent roll dough, pushing 2 triangles together to make 4 rectangles total.
- 4If using cream cheese, spread a tiny bit in the center of each rectangle. (This will make it creamy and yummy and delish!).
- 5Place about 1.5 tbsp shredded chicken on center of each rectangle.
- 6Sprinkle cilantro, onion, and cheese mixture on top of each rectangle.
- 7Fold rectangle sides up, making little pizza pockets.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes.
- 9When done cooking, let stand for 5 minutes.
- 10Eat and enjoy - you may have to use a fork for these as they're very gooey and yummy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls