Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I really love BBQ Chicken Pizza... and I really love crescent rolls. I decided one day to combine my love of both and see what I came up with... this recipe! I use Easy and Tasty Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches in the Crock Pot for the chicken, which works great here. Hope you like it.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded & mixed with BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cream cheese (optional)
- cooking spray
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix cilantro, onion, and mozzarella. Put aside.
- Seperate crescent roll dough, pushing 2 triangles together to make 4 rectangles total.
- If using cream cheese, spread a tiny bit in the center of each rectangle. (This will make it creamy and yummy and delish!).
- Place about 1.5 tbsp shredded chicken on center of each rectangle.
- Sprinkle cilantro, onion, and cheese mixture on top of each rectangle.
- Fold rectangle sides up, making little pizza pockets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When done cooking, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy - you may have to use a fork for these as they're very gooey and yummy!