- 1 (12 ounce) container refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll biscuits into 3 1/2 inch circles; place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Add apples and mix well; spoon rounded tablespoonfuls onto biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- If desired, sprinkle each pizza with 1 tablespoon cheese.