Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
This year I used frozen tart shells for my baking. I didn't have any spare pastry and I needed something to top my Mincemeat tarts... this is what I came up with -- and they are GREAT!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 15 frozen tart shells (3 inch size)
- 500 g mincemeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Using a fork; Combine Butter, Flour and Sugar. Blend until the mixture looks like small peas (flour will be totally incorportated).
- While the tart shells are still frozen, spoon about 1 tbsp of Mincemeat into each one. Using the back of a spoon, smooth over the Mincemeat to create a flat surface.
- Spinkle the top of each tart with approximately 1 tbsp of the Crumble. Do NOT press down.
- Bake at 400' for 15 minutes or until edges of the pastry shell are lightly browned.