Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my dad's and brother's favorite cookie. We always make them during the holidays.
Make and share this Mincemeat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, beat shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together dry ingredients; gradually ad to shortening mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in mincemeat.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Frost if desired.