Chocolate Chip Cowboy Cookies
photo by Seasoned Cook
- Ready In:
- Mix softened butter and sugars together. Cream well and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix in flour, rolled oats, chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet leaving one inch between cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 11 to 15 minutes. Bake until edges begin to brown. (Cookies are better not too brown.).
- Let cool one minute on cookie sheet and then place on paper towel to finish cooling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My boys are a little picky when it comes to cookies and when i made these i doubled the recipe and in two days they were gone and my family asked me to make more right away. I used regular flour and added 2tsp baking powder and baking soda when i doubled the recipe and they turned out fine. they are great with just walnuts in them as well and go great with coffee. My FAVORITE cookie recipe. Thanks for sharing it.