Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are quick and easy to make. They got the thumbs up from my hubby and kids. I'm not sure if you can get Milo outside of Oz, but if you can't it's a powdered malt drink. Enjoy! Times and yield are an approximate.
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup milo
- Beat the butter, sugars and vanilla in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Fold in the flour and milo.
- Roll about 2 teaspoons of mixture into balls and place evenly onto a baking tray.
- Flatten slightly with a fork and put in 180°C until golden.