Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I found this recipe back in 1998 at another web site. I have made it on several occassions and it has always been a big hit. When I make this I cut calories and carbs where I can. It is so easy, rich and sure to please.
- 2 prepared graham cracker pie crusts, baked and cooled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat free.)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained (I use juice packed.)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- Combine all ingredients and pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours.
Loved this recipe! I too perfer the tradition of pineapple and coconut. But other then that, everything stayed same and I just love it!
We absolutely love this pie....so rich and creamy...thanks for the great recipe.
The sweetened condensed milk Millionaire Pie is definitely the way to go (instead of cream cheese and sugar). I don't go for the fruit cocktail though. I guess I am a traditionalist. I took out the cocktail and put in the traditional pineapple and coconut.