Ultimate Mars Bar Slice
- Ready In:
- Grease a 9 x 9 pan with butter.
- On low heat in a medium saucepan, combine Mars Bars (or Milky Ways) and 1/2 cup Butter.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and fold in Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies
- Press into the 9 x 9 pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the Chocolate Morsels and 1/8 cup Butter
- Once melted, spread over the top of the Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies mixture in pan.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a Stay at Home Mum from Australia who now proudly calls St. Louis home! I love cooking and baking for my family and have a special fondness for 'retro' recipes. My husband is currently a Steelworker and is a Marine Corps Veteran. We have 3 beautiful children - 2 boys and a girl, as well as a furbaby!