Kick the salt habit and still have delicious tacos!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 2Place 7½ teaspoons of the mixture in a small plastic food storage bag, eliminate as much air from the bag as possible, and seal.
- 3Repeat to make as many packages as desired.
- 4Label each package as follows: Cook 1 lb. ground beef in skillet, and drain off fat.
- 5Add 1 package (7½ teaspoons) of Miller's Taco Seasoning Mix and ½ to ¾ cup water, and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and cook uncovered about 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miller's Taco Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free lemon pepper