Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMMMmmmmmm!!! THE BEST on devil's food cake--or anything for that matter! Found this on-line; try with Snickers bars too;) *Prep time includes time from start to finish.*
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) Milky Way bars
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Melt the butter and Milky Ways together in a heavy saucepan, stirring constantly over low heat until the mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat; beat in the vanilla and powdered sugar until of spreading consistency.
- Spread on warm cake, cupcakes, cookies, or brownies while the frosting is warm and pliable.
Great frosting. I've been looking for this recipe for years! Thanks
Let me tell you....this was mighty fine tasting frosting!!! I added 4 small chocolate covered peppermint patties to it and it was just soooo scrumptious. We truly enjoyed it...it was a nice change. THanks for sharing