1/1 Photo of Milk Free Oatmeal Pancakes (Whole Foods)
This is a super fast recipe found when I was collecting whole foods recipes. Healthy, dairy free, fast, easy, and tasty. The sugar and cinnamon are really to be done to your taste. The measurements on those ingredients are approximate. The yield is also approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- 2Blend until everything is broken down into a liquid.
- 3Heat a griddle and pour by 1/8 cup onto the hot griddle.
- 4Cook until bubbles start to form, and then flip them.
- 5Serve warm topped with sliced bananas and cinnamon if you like.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Free Oatmeal Pancakes (Whole Foods)
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g