Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious change from the ordinary chocolate chip cookie! This recipe has been slightly modified from the original recipe which I found in "Home for the Holidays" from the Company's Coming series.
- Cream margarine & both sugars in large bowl.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add almond flavouring.
- Stir flour, baking soda & salt into sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips & almonds.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
Great little cookie. Loved the background flavoring of the almond extract and the almonds within the cookies. Our family loves almonds and this was a nice way to incorporate into a cookie. Very simple to put together. I did change one thing in that I used butter and not margarine for personal preferences but that was it. Glad I tagged this in the Zaar Chef Alphabet tag game. Thanks for sharing! :)