Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is from a restaurant that is no longer in business..he used to sell this cheese spread by the pint..finally talked him into giving me the recipe before he closed...It is a big hit, especially around the holidays.
- 1 container bar cheese
- garlic spread
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip, reduced fat, fine
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened slightly
- 3 -4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 0.5 (4 ounce) jarkraft roka cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz, ..do not use all
- In a large mixing bowl, with mixer on low, cream Velveeta first with vinegar and Miracle Whip.mix well.
- Blend in all other ingredients and chill 6-8 hours or overnight -- to allow flavors to blend.