Mika G.'s Note:
This is one of my all time favorite salads. It just gets better the longer is sits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped small
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix, prepared as directed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Bake corn muffin mix as directed. Cool and crumble 1/2 in bottom of a clear bowl.
- 2Mix tomatoes and onions together. Layer 1/2 of corn, beans, tomato and onion mixture and 1/2 of cheese. Pour 1/2 of dressing over this. Repeat.
- 3Sprinkle top with crumbled bacon.
- 4Needs to sit for awhile to allow dressing to saturate evenly.
- 5Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Layered Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix