Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a tradition in my family. We make it every Sunday morning. This is a little bit of a modification my grandmother but still a great Mexican breakfast. Notes: you may need to add more oil and you can add other ingredients like jalapenos. Also, you can add avocado to the finished product.
- Add oil to skillet on low-medium heat.
- Add corn tortillas and cook until slightly browned.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and hot dogs.
- Cook all of the above until hot dogs are browned, bell peppers soft and tortillas slightly crispy.
- Add eggs and scramble everything together.
- When cooked, transfer to plates or bowls.
- Add cheese, salsa, pepper and salt to taste.