Cookaholic Girl's Note:
This is a tradition in my family. We make it every Sunday morning. This is a little bit of a modification my grandmother but still a great Mexican breakfast. Notes: you may need to add more oil and you can add other ingredients like jalapenos. Also, you can add avocado to the finished product.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil to skillet on low-medium heat.
- 2Add corn tortillas and cook until slightly browned.
- 3Add onions, bell peppers, and hot dogs.
- 4Cook all of the above until hot dogs are browned, bell peppers soft and tortillas slightly crispy.
- 5Add eggs and scramble everything together.
- 6When cooked, transfer to plates or bowls.
- 7Add cheese, salsa, pepper and salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Migas
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.2
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 664.1 mg
- Sodium 418.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat hot dogs