Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like sweet and sour combinations then you will love Midori Sours! The traditional way to prepare a Midori Sours is to shake it on ice and strain it into a rocks glass, but I like them on the rocks and with a good quality vodka. Whichever way you prefer... they are still good!
- 42.52 g Midori melon liqueur
- 28.34 g premium vodka (optional)
- 56.69 g sour mix
- 42.52 g lime juice
- 0.25 ml Sprite or 0.25 ml other carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 maraschino cherry, garnish
- Combine first 4 ingredients and pour over ice. Splash soda and garnish with a cherry.
- You can also shake the ingredients on ice and strain into a rocks glass and garnish with a cherry.
One of my favorite drinks!
Delicious and fresh tasting- dangerously easy to gulp down, so beware!!! ;0) The (hut-hum) first round was a bit too acidic, so we cut back on the lime with round two. Fantastic recipe! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome drink! Loved it! The perfect amount of sweet and sour as promised. I used the optional vodka as well and it was very good. I thought it might taste a little strong but it was perfect. The sprite was nice and added a touch of efferfescence. I liked this served over ice but I think I may like it even more served neat. I will definitely make this one again! Thanks Cheyrl!