Fresh Whiskey Sours
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Note: to make sugar syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a boil, simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved; chill before using.
- Combine the whiskey, lemon juice, lime juice, and sugar syrup.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; pour in the drink mix 2/3 full.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds and strain into glasses.
- Add a maraschino cherry and serve ice cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!