Recipe by Bev
Really delicious! Use your ice pop molds to make this refreshing adult ice pop. This recipe is a lot of fun! Should be served on a hot day, by the poolside or whenever you desire a little cooling refreshment!
- 4 cups honeydew melon, peeled and ripe cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons Midori melon liqueur (melon liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 6 ice popsicle molds
- 6 wooden sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour purée into a sieve lined with a double thickness of cheesecloth set over a bowl and let drain, undisturbed, 30 minutes.
- Discard solids in sieve.
- Pour liquids into molds and freeze at least 24 hours.
- Add sticks when mixture is slushy, about 1 hour.