- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cold coffee
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the apple cider vinegar into the soy milk with a whisk. Set aside to curdle for ~10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, sugar, coffee, and vanilla together until combined. Add the soy milk mixture. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until smooth--no lumps.
- Pour batter into a lined or oiled cupcake tin (muffin tin, whatever tin you have). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm to the touch and an inserted knife comes out clean.