Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been making this salad for DH for a while now. The time listed does not include the refrigerating time.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7.39 ml green za'atar spice mix
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.25-0.5 ml garlic powder
- 425.24 g can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled & chopped
- 0 green pepper, seeded & chopped
- 0 onion, diced
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Mix all the ingredients together for the dressing in a small glass bowl.
- Mix the vegetables together in a larger bowl. (I cut the artichokes hearts in half before adding them to the salad).
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Stir to coat then refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! The za'atar that I had access to is the Israeli kind -- which, if "green" indicates the color it should be, is quite brown. Nevertheless, this salad was fabulous! Will be making this recipe again and again and again.....
this was amazing loved it lots Zarr tour 6
Yes, very much enjoyed for lunch and dinner! It's been so hot, this cool salad is just right! Thanks! Made for ZWT#6 by a Looney Spoon Phoodie!