Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not so much a "recipe" but I make this at least once a week in the summer-if not more often. (I don't even bother peeling the melons or orange.) One of my favorite ways to serve fresh fruit! Recently discovered Temptation melon is really good in this recipe! If I have any raspberries, marionberries, blueberries, blackberries available, I'll throw in a handful of those, too!
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry, rinsed, hulled
- 1 cantaloupe, sliced
- 1 honeydew melon, sliced
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes, washed, stemmed
- 1 orange, sliced
- 9.85 ml rose water
- 9.85 ml orange blossom water
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- Arrange sliced fruit artfully on a pretty platter. For presentation, I like to place the strawberry slices upright between the slices of melon. The grapes I arrange around the outer edge of the platter.
- Drizzle with the rose water and orange blossom water.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Love this! I've never added anything else to my fruit salads so this was a nice change! I had so much leftover that I froze it and I'm planning to make breakfast smoothies out of the frozen fruit. The rose water and orange blossom water should make a nice addition to the boring smoothies. Made for ZWT6, Redhot Renegades.
We have beautiful fruit here in Greece, and it's getting more beautiful by the day with the onset of summer. I made up the platter as ordered but also added some apricots, split in half, that I'd bought at the market. The rose and orange blossom water added a fragrant floral note that we are used to and enjoy. Thanks for such a pretty recipe.
Yeah! I had all these ingredients so on hand so this was a quick and easy dessert! I also added some blueberries. Orange blossom water is growing on me. Very different from what I am used in a fruit salad. I like the rose water. A nice change from ordinary fruit salad. Looks very pretty when serving. A nice refreshing salad. Made for ZWT 6.