Recipe by Cas & Lisa
This is a simple and very delicious recipe, easy to make and so yummy. We got this recipe from the McCormick foods sample pack of Middle Eastern Spices (Harissa).
Top Review by Chocokind
This is wonderful. We have used butternut squash, and it is delicious and tender after baking. We haven't had success in finding the harissa, but we add cumin, cinnamon, etc. separately.
- 400 g chicken fillets
- 300 g pumpkin or 300 g butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 10 g harissa (McCormick's Middle Eastern Spices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 100 g goat milk feta
- 2 cups cooked couscous
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Combine chicken, pumpkin, spice and oil and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool slightly and slice the chicken into strips.
- In a large serving bowl combine the coriander, lemon juice and rind, feta cheese, and couscous; mix well.
- Finally fold through the pumpkin and the chicken pieces.
- Serve garnished with lemon slices and coriander.