Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This quick and easy no fuss potato recipe is great for summer nights when you want spuds but dont want to heat up the oven. 125 calories per serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce (Kitchen Bouquet)
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges (skin on)
- in an 8x12 microwave safe dish, cook oil, garlic, salt, and paprika on high 30 to 45 seconds or until garlic softens.
- Stir in browning sauce.
- Add wedges to oil in dish, stirring to coat all sides.
- Cook covered on high 15 to 18 minutes turning over and re-arranging twice.
- Discard oil mixture when you're done.
These are delicious! They were so easy to throw together, and after cooking them for 16 minutes they came out very tender and flavorful. I think next time I might try adding some additional spices, like rosemary. Thanks for an easy weeknight side dish!
These were good and easy to make. Mine took 15 minutes in the microwave. It was a nice and easy side dish.
Made these exactly as written. They were very good and easy to prepare. Roasted potatoes in the oven are a bit better, but these were great in a pinch.