Recipe by CookbookCarrie
This quick and easy no fuss potato recipe is great for summer nights when you want spuds but dont want to heat up the oven. 125 calories per serving.
Top Review by Kree
These are delicious! They were so easy to throw together, and after cooking them for 16 minutes they came out very tender and flavorful. I think next time I might try adding some additional spices, like rosemary. Thanks for an easy weeknight side dish!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce (Kitchen Bouquet)
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges (skin on)
Directions See How It's Made
- in an 8x12 microwave safe dish, cook oil, garlic, salt, and paprika on high 30 to 45 seconds or until garlic softens.
- Stir in browning sauce.
- Add wedges to oil in dish, stirring to coat all sides.
- Cook covered on high 15 to 18 minutes turning over and re-arranging twice.
- Discard oil mixture when you're done.