Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious rich and creamy peanut butter fudge, without the fuss! From Land O Lakes. I use chunky peanut butter, but is equally good with creamy peanut butter. Makes one 8-inch pan of fudge. Enjoy!
- Place butter and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH until butter melts (1 1/2 to 2 min.); stir until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until lumps of sugar disappear.
- Microwave on HIGH until softened but not bubbly (1 to 1 1/2 min.); stir.
- Pour into buttered 8" square baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm (at least 1 hour). Cut into squares. Store refrigerated.
I love this recipe I have made this before but I use creamy pb. It is very sweet but it is so good and so easy to make.
This was so easy and everyone liked it! Very sweet, I may reduce the sugar a bit next time but still great. Great for a novice baker, consistency was easy to get right.
Terrific recipe BUT it's even better when you add 1C. chopped walnuts! YUM!