Recipe by BecR
Delicious rich and creamy peanut butter fudge, without the fuss! From Land O Lakes. I use chunky peanut butter, but is equally good with creamy peanut butter. Makes one 8-inch pan of fudge. Enjoy!
- 2⁄3 cup land o lakes sweet creamy butter
- 2⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar (3 boxes)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH until butter melts (1 1/2 to 2 min.); stir until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until lumps of sugar disappear.
- Microwave on HIGH until softened but not bubbly (1 to 1 1/2 min.); stir.
- Pour into buttered 8" square baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm (at least 1 hour). Cut into squares. Store refrigerated.