1/1 Photo of Microwave Peanut Brittle
Carolyn's Cupboard's Note:
This is a great way to make peanut brittle. It is not too hard, and is more the texture of crackers. (Easier on the teeth!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and syrup; cook on high temperature for 4 minutes in microwave.
- 2Stir in peanuts with a wooden spoon. Cook on high temperature for 4 minutes more.
- 3Stir in butter and vanilla, and cook 2 minutes on high.
- 4Take out of oven, and add soda. Stir until mixed well. Work quickly!
- 5Pour on buttered cookie sheet. Spread as thin as possible.
- 6Cool before breaking into pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Peanut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g