Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe is super simple and super yummy! I use this as a special treat for the students in my high school foods class after they take their safety and sanitation test! You can make a microwavable Bundt pan by turning a custard cup upside down in a glass bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small microwavable dish.
- Microwave on medium-high for approximately 2 minutes or until the butter melts. Stir.
- Spread 1/2 of mixture over the bottom of a greased Bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and spread half over the sugar mixture.
- Drizzle over the remaining sugar mixture and top with the rest of the biscuits.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 70% power for 5 minutes or until the biscuits are firm and no longer doughy.
- Remove from microwave and let stand 2 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.