Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lovely fudge that is easy and quick to make!
- 1 cup extra finely granulated sugar
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix granulated sugar (any fine sugar), icing sugar, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a bowl.
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Take it our and mix it well with an electric mixer.
- Then put it in the microwave for further 5 minutes.
- Take it out and fold it over with wooden spoon, about two times.
- Microwave for further 5 minutes.
- Take it out and mix in the vanilla and vinegar till mixture is more firm.
- Place mixture onto a buttered platter. Can add nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.