I got this recipe from the Recipe Cottage. I am posting it per a request. I have not tried these, but they sound good! Prep time is a guess.
My Private Note
Batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in a suitable microwave bowl.
- 2Heat until boiling (about1 minute).
- 3Add bran and butter and stir until butter is melted and bran softened.
- 4Beat in sugar and egg.
- 5Blend in remaining ingredients.
- 6Spoon into double paper patty cases or paper lined.
- 7muffin cups.
- 8The batter for this recipe may be kept in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for about 4 weeks.
- 9To cook, allow 30 seconds on high.
- 10per muffin (dough at room temperature) or 45 seconds per muffin (refrigerated dough).
- 11Tested in a 600-700 watt oven, for 500 watt.
- 12oven allow 15 seconds extra for every minute of cooking.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1936.5
- Calories from Fat 510
- Total Fat 56.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 342.0 mg
- Sodium 2832.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 348.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 169.9 g
- Protein 41.3 g