Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this recipe from the Recipe Cottage. I am posting it per a request. I have not tried these, but they sound good! Prep time is a guess.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups natural bran
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped raisins
- Place water in a suitable microwave bowl.
- Heat until boiling (about1 minute).
- Add bran and butter and stir until butter is melted and bran softened.
- Beat in sugar and egg.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into double paper patty cases or paper lined.
- muffin cups.
- The batter for this recipe may be kept in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for about 4 weeks.
- To cook, allow 30 seconds on high.
- per muffin (dough at room temperature) or 45 seconds per muffin (refrigerated dough).
- Tested in a 600-700 watt oven, for 500 watt.
- oven allow 15 seconds extra for every minute of cooking.