Perfect Pixie's Note:
I saw this in mum's recipe book, I thought for a moment, what a weird combination, then I remember being hooked on this because it had such a unique and lovely taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rinse chicken.
- 2pat dry.
- 3place in large microwavable circular platter with small bone ends pointing towards centre.
- 4combine ingredients except bananas.
- 5spoon about 2/3 of sauce over chicken.
- 6cook on high, uncovered 16 minutes turning over half way.
- 7slice bananas into 1/2 inch slices and scatter over chicken.
- 8spoon remaining sauce over and microwave on high 4 minutes.
- 9stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Barbecue Chicken Legs With Banana
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 201.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 23.5 g