Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy and good for a late night snack!
Make and share this Microwave Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium tart cooking apples, peeled and sliced (4 cups)
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats or 2⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick or 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Arrange apple in ungreased 2-quart microwavable casserole dish or square microwavable 8x8 pan.
- Stir remaining ingrediants until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until apples are tender. Server warm.