Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from my mom and added things to it that I like. Fast and easy.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, dried
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- whipped topping or ice cream (to garnish)
- Place butter in small microwavable dish and melt.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Add oats, orange peel, cinnamon and walnut and mix well again.
- Peel and chop apple.
- Mix with cornstarch to coat apples.
- Place topping on top of apple.
- Stick bowl in microwave and cook on high 2 1/2 minutes until apples are tender.
- Garnish with whipped topping or ice cream.