Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is wonderful for a cold, rainy Cincinnati day. Michelle is 10 years old and has a wonderfully adventurous mind for cooking. She aspires to be a Chef.
- 1 lb ground beef, lean
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans (Kroger brand is OK)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 11 dashes lemon pepper
- 6 dashes oregano
- 1 dash crushed mint leaf
- 3 dashes pizza seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (don't eat these)
- 1 bottle Heinz ketchup (large)
- Tabasco sauce or hot sauce
- Cook all about 2 hours.
- Parmesean, American or cheddar to delight your taste buds.
- Serve with crackers and peanut butter sandwich or over spaghetti, add fresh diced onion to add zing.
Very good with cheddar cheese and raw onion over spaghetti.