Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whenever we are asked to bring an appetizer to one of the functions here in town, Michael makes these, They are especially pretty at Christmas with the red and green. He uses our pesto and our sun dried tomatoes.
- 1 baguette (dried rounds from one loaf)
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce (Pesto from the Garden)
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes (Sun-Dried Tomatoes)
- Spread pesto on rounds.
- Stack the 5 tomatoes and cut into 4 strips vertically.
- Top each round with a thin tomato strip, place on tray, garnish with an edible flower, if available, and serve.