Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Any fan of the Princess Diaries knows that this is the only way to eat pizza! Adapted from a pizza recipe I found a while ago.
- 1⁄4 ounce active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Add yeast to the water and stir until dissolved.
- Add sugar, oil and flour. Set mixing bowl filled with dough in warm water for 5 minutes to rise.
- Pat dough out on a well-greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Add cheese and put in oven at 400 degrees for about fifteen or twenty minutes.
- As pizza is cooling, sprinkle M&M's on top. May not be the most delicious thing in the world, but it's sure authentic!