My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy bottomed pot, heat to medium.
- 2Add a little vegetable oil. Add around 2-3 tablespoons of red curry paste (and sliced chili if you like it hot) and fry for about 1 minute or until you see the paste start to darken.
- 3Pour in 1 can of coconut milk (you may need to add more later).
- 4Add builion cube and about a cup of water. Let simmer for about 2 minutes. Add sugar and about 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- 5Then add sweet potatoes. Simmer until they are tender.
- 6You may need to adjust the fish sauce, red curry, and sugar. Perhaps more coconut milk if you like it thicker. I'm always tasting as I go.
- 7When finished, serve and squeeze a lime on top.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mia's Sweet Potato Red Curry
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 556.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste