Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy, delicious dish combining 5 vegetables.Tip: Adding a bit of fat helps your body absorb more nutrients from the vegetables. healthiest fat choices are extra virgin olive oil and avocado.
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked
- Blend the salsa and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Combine vegetables and shrimp.
- When ready to serve, pour the salsa mixture over salad and toss to coat.