Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- In a bowl mix the yogurt, sour cream, green onions and green chili salsa.
- Pour the enchilada sauce into another bowl.
- In hot oil, fry tortillas just until soft, drain and dip in sauce to coat.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking pan or larger, making a single layer.
- Add part of the sour cream mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat until pan is full, pour the remainder of the sauce over the top and add a final layer of cheese.
- Bake enchilada dish for 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees.
i love different enchiladas and this is a good one dee