Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids love this! Its fast and easy.
- 64 inches flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1 cup salsa
- 9 -10 ounces cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole or 1⁄2 cup chopped avocado
- Heat broiler. Coat each side of the tortilla with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Broil until slightly toasted; flip and toast other side. This only takes only a few minutes so don't walk away.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Divide by half the salsa and chicken among the 4 tortillas. Add 1/4 cup cheese to each. Top with another tortilla, then more chicken salsa and then 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Cut each pizza in half. Top each with lettuce, tomato and avocado as desired.