Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made this as a side dish for Mexican meatballs (#58471)because my oldest won't do rice. Even she liked it!
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups picante sauce
- sliced black olives (optional)
- chopped jalapeno (optional)
- Boil pasta as directed on package.
- Drain and put in large serving bowl.
- Mix picante sauce, milk, and cheese soup in a smaller bowl until creamy.
- Heat in microwave until warm.
- Mix sauce and pasta together and garnish with olives and jalepenos if desired.
We liked the sauce and thought it was very clever of the chef. However, we did not really care for it on pasta, even though we are pasta lovers. I'll definitely make the sauce again but I'll use it on nachos or something similar.