Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy quick-bread for a Tex-Mex menu.
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease muffin tin.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, butter, and eggs together.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cumin, and salt; add liquid mixture to flour mixture; stir just until blended; stir in cilantro.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling cups to the top.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until pick comes out clean and dry.