Recipe by Lighthouse Rita
I have not made this myself, but my friend who was on Weight Watchers made it and it was yummy. I sent it to another friend who was also on Weight Watchers and she really enjoyed it. One serving is only 3 points.
- 1⁄2 lb raw extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb raw lean ground turkey
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 ounces cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces canned green chili peppers, diced
- 8 ounces red enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray broiler pan with fat free cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except 4 oz of the enchilada sauce.
- Form into a loaf shape with your hands
- Place on broiler pan.
- Cook 1 hour
- Top with the rest of the enchilada sauce.
- Cook 5 minutes longer
- Slice and serve.