Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) packagesdry macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 15 ounces nacho cheese dip
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion flakes until beef is browned.
- In a large saucepan, cook the macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Stir in the meat and onion mixture, nacho cheese dip, salsa and green chiles.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until heated through.